Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanks!

There are so many people within my English class that I am thankful for, although some, I may have never spoke to, nonetheless, I will give them my thanks for just being part of the class and making it such a wonderful learning atmosphere. Although everybody has received my gratitude, there are those in my class that I have bonded with more, and choosing just one of them proved to be a very difficult choice for me, so I will thank them all. First off, I'd like to thank Rameez, Justin, and Jiawei being my companions that I associate myself with the most. I met Rameez and Justin during my Freshman year, with Rameez and I becoming great friends from the start. I met Justin later, and as well, we became pretty good friends. Now Jiawei I met this year, but nonetheless, I consider him as a great addition to those I consider my friends. We have all sat together since the beginning of the year and have always worked together on everything since, leading to a very tragic and painful experience when Mr. McCarthy only allows a groups of three and one of us has to be left out. The others that I would like to thank personally are Amanda, Gissel, and Elli, who are great people with their own great personalities, which makes me feel lucky to be able to call them my friends. Thank you to all my friends who have made the school year such an amazing one, and know that I am thankful for each, and every one of you.

1 comment: